• Page:

TOPIC: Reminder and Pricing Change LOL

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 07:53 #10519

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Nov 15, 2017

SAN DIEGO, Nov. 15, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CYTX) provides a reminder to stockholders that its previously announced rights offering will remain open until 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 21, 2017. Rights holders will need to exercise their subscription rights prior to that date and time.
The unit pricing remains $1,000 per unit, each unit consisting of one share of Series B Preferred Stock with a face value of $1000 (and immediately convertible into common stock at a conversion price of $0.3333) and warrants with an exercise price of $0.3333. As an illustration, an investor wishing to invest $10,000 into the rights offering would subscribe to 10 rights (10 x $1,000 = $10,000). Upon conversion to common shares ($0.3333 conversion price) the investor would receive 30,000 common shares along with 18,000 warrants (exercisable at $0.3333). The warrants will be exercisable upon stockholder approval to increase our authorized shares of common stock.
If exercising subscription rights through a broker, dealer, bank or other nominee, rights holders should promptly contact their nominee and submit subscription documents and payment for the units subscribed for in accordance with the instructions and within the time period provided by such nominee. The broker, dealer, bank or other nominee may establish a deadline before November 21, 2017, by which instructions to exercise subscription rights, along with the required subscription payment, must be received.
All record holders of rights certificates that wish to participate in the rights offering must deliver a properly completed and signed rights certificate, together with payment of the subscription price for both basic subscription rights and any oversubscription privilege election, to the Subscription Agent, to be received before 5:00 PM Eastern Time on November 21, 2017. The Subscription Agent is:
By mail: By hand or overnight courier:
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
Attn: BCIS Re-Organization Dept.
P.O. Box 1317
Brentwood, New York 11717-0693
(855) 793-5068 (toll free)
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
Attn: BCIS IWS
51 Mercedes Way
Edgewood, New York 11717
(855) 793-5068

Under the rights offering, Cytori has distributed one non-transferable subscription right for each share of common stock held on the previously announced record date of October 27, 2017. Each right entitles the holder to purchase one unit consisting of one share of a Series B Preferred Stock and 1,800 Warrants. Each share of Series B Preferred Stock is convertible into 3,000 shares of common stock. Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share of common stock at an exercise price of $0.3333 per share for 30 months from the date of issuance. Cytori has applied to list the warrants on Nasdaq, although there is no assurance that a sufficient number of subscription rights will be exercised so that the warrants will meet the minimum listing criteria to be accepted for listing on Nasdaq under the symbol “CYTXS.” The warrants may be redeemed by Cytori prior to their expiration if Cytori’s common stock closes above $0.83325 per share for 10 consecutive trading days. The subscription rights are non-transferrable and may only be exercised during the anticipated subscription period and through 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 21, 2017, unless extended. A registration statement relating to these securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Holders who fully exercise their basic subscription rights will be entitled, if available, to subscribe for an additional amount of units that are not purchased by other stockholders, on a pro rata basis and subject to ownership limitations.
Cytori has engaged Maxim Group LLC as dealer-manager for the rights offering.
Each stockholder of record as of October 27, 2017, will receive by mail an information packet that explains the rights offering. Stockholders with specific questions are urged to contact Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Cytori's information agent for the rights offering, by calling 855-793-5068 (toll-free); or Maxim Group LLC, 405 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10174, Attention Syndicate Department, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or telephone 212-895-3745.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The Company's registration statement on Form S-1 was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on November 2, 2017. The prospectus and related prospectus supplement, and all of the Company's SEC filings may be found in the Investor Relations section of Cytori's website at www.ir.cytori.com .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 08:01 #10520

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Do the new terms entice you at all?

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 08:16 #10524

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Even the warrant buyback is sub $1.00 ! LOL

So far we are follow the path of the last RO almost perfectly.
A mysterious run in the PPS ..followed by the fall
A lowering in the RO pricing....ok, conversion pricing this time.
Sabby sales....last time just enough to participate...this time completely out
Tales of the bright future by management.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 08:29 #10526

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Even the warrant buyback is sub $1.00 !

Kindly clarify.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 08:38 #10527

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I have a feeling that the market pps will be at or below the 0.33 conversion soon enough.
It’s almost to the point of those participating will be doing so just to keep the company from going BK and losing what they have in it.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 08:43 #10528

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
RS
***The warrants may be redeemed by Cytori prior to their expiration if Cytori’s common stock closes above $0.83325 per share for 10 consecutive trading days***

If I remember correctly....you get a penny per warrant ($0.01) if the above condition is met but please read the earlier filing for clarification.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 08:48 #10529

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
B-7, you are forgetting the warrants - also, why is it trading at .35 on 300,000 shares right now. Also, if your thought process is correct on the reason for exercising the Rights, why aren't you and the rest of this MB protecting your investment?

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 08:52 #10530

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I did protect my investment...I SOLD !!! LOL

Everyone has to do what's right for them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and before you ask RS...yes I still have the 4%

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 09:17 #10532

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

rodney.strongg wrote: B-7, you are forgetting the warrants - also, why is it trading at .35 on 300,000 shares right now. Also, if your thought process is correct on the reason for exercising the Rights, why aren't you and the rest of this MB protecting your investment?

0.33 and counting Rod, they are just driving the price down in their desperate attempt to entice buyers into the RO, pathetic!
I think I’ll take a pass and wait to see what happens. I think Hedge is right, another RS is on the way.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 09:24 #10533

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: RS
***The warrants may be redeemed by Cytori prior to their expiration if Cytori’s common stock closes above $0.83325 per share for 10 consecutive trading days***

If I remember correctly....you get a penny per warrant ($0.01) if the above condition is met but please read the earlier filing for clarification.

Yes, but the Company cannot redeem for one year, and in any event before the ten days occurred, anyone holding the warrants would sell them if listed or exercise and immediately sell the common.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 09:59 #10536

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: RS

Yes- that is an aspect I really disliked last time and still is around. You can call it a forced conversion i.e. one has to pay the conversion price of 33 cents and if you do not pay up they buy the warrant back from you for one cent. Nasty stuff, I think.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 10:19 #10537

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The reason to force the exercise is to get new funds into the Company without a new offering - makes sense to me!

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 12:37 #10544

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Anyone know the answer to the big question with regard to this offering? HOW MANY UNITS IS MARC HEDRICK BUYING? What about John Harris or the BOD? Are they stepping up? Between the board and management they should put up at least $3,000,000 IMHO. Shareholders have stepped up too often with only losses to show for it. Time for them to put their money where their mouth is. JMHO. If they don't step and are successful raising the $10,000,000 I suspect that 90% of it will go to the likes of Sabby in some form of an arbitrage trade which will likely further pressure the shares.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 15:16 #10551

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Day 1 and $0.3333 pricing held.
Barely, but held.
$0.32 next support level which also held. If that breaks....woohoo...no telling.
IB also out of shares for shorting today

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 15:19 #10553

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
HF, you spend a lot of time on a 4% interest - LOL.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 15:33 #10554

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
True, but kind of a boring day. :)

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 15 Nov 2017 16:13 #10555

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
You seem to have a lot of boring days - LOL - on the other hand, you are so sure of things and generally not usually wrong, that I am thinking that may be I will not exercise my rights based on your history of accuracy.

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 16 Nov 2017 07:33 #10561

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rodney.strongg wrote: You seem to have a lot of boring days - LOL - on the other hand, you are so sure of things and generally not usually wrong, that I am thinking that may be I will not exercise my rights based on your history of accuracy.

I finally decided that this time history will be turned upside down and that HF will finally be on the wrong side - I am exercising the Rights!!

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 17 Nov 2017 12:51 #10583

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Day 1 and $0.3333 pricing held.
Barely, but held.
$0.32 next support level which also held. If that breaks....woohoo...no telling.
IB also out of shares for shorting today

HF, recent price action seems to be a lot better than what you inferred by your post???

Reminder and Pricing Change LOL 17 Nov 2017 14:01 #10584

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hmmm
Seems to be exactly as I inferred.
Pricing held at $0.3333 (barely but held)
Bounced exactly off the support level I identified ($0.32)
Only change may be what IB has available for shorting....of which I haven't looked at today.

It really seems quite understandable to me but I hope I cleared your confusion.

In other post I have said I expect that somehow the deal gets done...with the lower price execution...it looks more likely.
I have also inferred that I am really much more interested in how it trades post RO.

Hope it holds $0.36.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites