Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place

Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place 11 Mar 2019 16:50 #12659

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Good or bad ?
Maybe they just forgot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place 12 Mar 2019 16:36 #12665

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Perhaps they have till march 30. SEC allows companies with less than 75MM cap 90 days for 10K. Possibility...
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place 12 Mar 2019 16:55 #12666

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I think they can file a extension for 15 days even beyond that but lets face it, there is much to count...LOL
I don't remember what happened last year....we certainly were below $75 million market cap then.
Certainly they are working on the survival path, so we will just have to wait.

Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place 12 Mar 2019 22:55 #12667

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Maybe they can hide 10k from scrutiny for another 20 days or so. Don't know what Oxford and cytx have in play. Guessing no news till late march or will all be announced at Roth conference.

Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place 16 Mar 2019 11:27 #12678

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Intersting Friday maybe options related but why? Small trades consistent over day to almost 1 MM. 2 weeks to go..no SP movement..amazing

Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place 16 Mar 2019 14:49 #12679

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

SH wrote: Maybe they can hide 10k from scrutiny for another 20 days or so. Don't know what Oxford and cytx have in play. Guessing no news till late march or will all be announced at Roth conference.

The Roth conference is tomorrow it seems- March 17th. I do not recall that they announced their attendance or even participation. If you click on the link at events on the Cytori page, it provides a restricted access notice- Restricted access to view page event_51941/__welcome_cp.html.

Lets hope it provides something meaningful tomorrow....:whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Still no announcement of when earning and call will take place 17 Mar 2019 05:21 #12680

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Does not look like, that we will be hearing anything from Cytori in respect of the Roth Conference although they are still listed as a presenting Company at the Roth Conference site- but mind you that list was valid as of March 14th. link here : Healthside Track

The link at the Cytori Event page disappeared and was replaced by a link to the New York DCAT week from March 18 to 21- however that site does not list speakers- link - dcatweek.org Track

Still waiting :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites