• Page:

TOPIC: Burn rate

Burn rate 02 Apr 2019 14:10 #12751

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Well I finally went through the transcript and didn't see anything on the new burn rate post Lorem deal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Burn rate 02 Apr 2019 16:42 #12752

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: Well I finally went through the transcript and didn't see anything on the new burn rate post Lorem deal.

/

The 5+ million at y/e was projected to last through Q-2 - I would expect the 4 million from Lorem would take them well into Q-4.

Burn rate 02 Apr 2019 19:37 #12753

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Maybe.
Problem is they like to include restricted funds from the Oxford loan in those estimates So $2 million shouldn't be counted.
I don't see sales helping either Q4 stunk and even year over year was down 18K and if you take out the $1 million from Bimini year over year really stunk Marc likes to spin the consumable growth...the reality is little actually flows to the bottom line.
So this is why I was curious on the burn rate post Lorem sale...the overall company has to be smaller then. No matter what, they need more cash in 2019.
Will it come before or after the reverse split on or about August 26 2019 ??? :bash: :bang: :cry:

Burn rate 03 Apr 2019 04:51 #12755

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: Maybe.
Problem is they like to include restricted funds from the Oxford loan in those estimates So $2 million shouldn't be counted.
I don't see sales helping either Q4 stunk and even year over year was down 18K and if you take out the $1 million from Bimini year over year really stunk Marc likes to spin the consumable growth...the reality is little actually flows to the bottom line.
So this is why I was curious on the burn rate post Lorem sale...the overall company has to be smaller then. No matter what, they need more cash in 2019.
Will it come before or after the reverse split on or about August 26 2019 ??? :bash: :bang: :cry:

/

Why do you possibly think that the Company will need more cash in 2019 - any lost sales that Lorem now has are still being supplied by CYTX without as much of the prior overhead - granted the q-4 Bimini windfall from last year will be gone, but likely made-up in lower annual costs - as far as your RS, not likely to happen - Company as structured now is worth at least the 16+ million needed to avoid RS!:yep: :grin: :bye:

Burn rate 03 Apr 2019 08:40 #12759

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
OK I have marked the post.
I say a RS and more cash needed in 2019
You say there will be no RS and no need for cast in 2019
Lets see how it unfolds.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites