• Page:

TOPIC: "New" style reporting?

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 09:46 #1370

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Again a new format? :KO:

I read at the YMB that Rothco/Michael got news that Tuesday the 11th would be CC day, which should therefore also be Q4 financial reporting day. Surely that will be correct, but question is- "new format" or "born out-of-opportunity-from-events-to-come?"

The "normal" reporting date of March 6th (as in past on a Thursday) could have been postponed because of missing agreement with the auditors. Cytori is a so called "accelerated filer", but not a "large one". The large ones get audited first and the normal ones later, which occasionally results in conflicts or back-scheduling. But in view of the slight difference - week-end plus 2 working days- it is much more likely that something "special" is in the works.

Do not want to speculate at present- but feel very confident that our days are gonna come. :grin: :vegas:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 11:28 #1371

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Interesting view Fas.

I am not ready to sign on to the "special" event for this call yet though.

I agree that the idea that, "our time is coming", is beginning to look brighter but with just what we know for sure that has been going on there may have simply been a scheduling conflict with key management members and that caused the change from the normal repoting time we expected.

I'll be satisfied with a REALISTIC call and goals and I feel the PPS will then take care of itself...but would welcome something unexpected of a positive nature of course as well...LOL

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 11:48 #1372

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Would this be a proper platform to announce the Precise results that were previously scheduled for another event? TIA :cool:

d9

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 12:13 #1373

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
The platform being the Roth conference which coincides with the earnings date. :winky:

d9

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 13:05 #1374

• fas
Not really D9 except for maybe some key survival data. PRECISE is more for the cardiologists i.e. a cardiac journal or an AHA conference. (I think)

But than again- we could get something on commercialization in Europe. Basically- everywhere there id a NOGA machine- they could treat patients.
Possible also is trial news from Japan- SUI and PAD.
Possible is also- another type KT LIM for sports injuries or specialized Company in that space.
Not to forget BARDA.
And also what I found most encouraging of all so far- ATHENA II was started in January already in Cleveland. That should bode well for ATHENA I.

Lots of ammo to come in the near future. I think. (dont forget- Management was thinking 27 Mio Juli 13 to June 14- at one point- maybe they were right for a change... :whistle: )

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 13:40 #1375

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks fas, the many milestones that were so long in coming, are now starting to build. I had hoped the timing with this conference and earnings would be a launching pad for news regarding said milestones. However, "something is in the air" I can smell it. :grin:

d9

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 14:10 #1376

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
*** (dont forget- Management was thinking 27 Mio Juli 13 to June 14- at one point- maybe they were right for a change***

You lost me here Fas. What is this statement referring too ?

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 14:34 #1377

• fas
hedge-

Go back to the loan agreement which extended for a third time.

If they make the 27 mio over that time-frame their re-payment schedule starts XX months later. :grin:

I do re-call that vaguely. :nice:

"New" style reporting? 04 Mar 2014 15:30 #1378

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes...now I understand...I do not know why but I wasnt considering the dates as month/year.

If they hit the revenue goal repayment consisting of principal + interest starts Feb 1st 2015.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites