Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Natural health information i.e. nothing related to popping pills , but genuine stuff without deadly side effects
  • Page:

TOPIC: Restoring your hormonal balance ...and life

Restoring your hormonal balance ...and life 29 Jan 2017 14:46 #8677

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Today I published the first article on my health site- young-foxes.com - on what I consider to be the key to long life and healthy aging. Link HERE
To me it all starts with restoring hormonal imbalances, which has gone astray, which normally can be restored with adapted nutrition and a whole lot of work- mainly exercise.
The "What is" article will be followed by my actual physical and painful experiences off-late....:KO:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Restoring your hormonal balance ...and life 29 Jan 2017 15:16 #8678

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Fas,

I started reading a book you may find this book very interesting called the Telemere Effect - https://www.amazon.com/Telomere-Effect-Revolutionary-Approach-Healthier/dp/1455587974/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485723963&sr=8-1&keywords=telomere+book . It plays into your health site on a molecular level. The book was written by a Nobel Prize winner who did much research on the role of telomeres in healthy aging and longevity. Telomeres are the chemical caps on the end of chromosomes that keep every cell in one's body healthy and vibrant and are a definite molecular key to aging. I became aware of telomeres in my research of trying to figure out why MAPCs can proliferate into millions of doses while MSCs cannot.

Restoring your hormonal balance ...and life 29 Jan 2017 16:04 #8680

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Thanks Ray-

I might as well order that one too- I have a pile of about 5-6 books, which I started but have not completed reading yet, because of - as usual- time shortage.

This is a pensioner speaking with no obligations whatsoever :grin:

Anyway- yes- I know about telomeres shortening as reason for aging for many years now- but additional knowledge, certainly will not hurt.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites