Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Natural health information i.e. nothing related to popping pills , but genuine stuff without deadly side effects
  • Page:

TOPIC: Member health

Member health 09 Mar 2020 15:09 #13547

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 207
We haven't heard from many members in quite some time.
I hope all is well with everyone and it would be nice if we could get more participation in the lodge to expand on the views being presented.
Fas...I know you had covid 19 cases to the north and south of you...hope your family is well.
WST...hope all is well with you and yours as well.

Markets could never get a good rally going today...weak close represents overall worries as well us wanting to keep pressures on governments for action imho. In DOW terms we broke support and while 23.3 area has some support the December 2018 lows now has to be considered without a real confidence changer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Member health 09 Mar 2020 16:38 #13548

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: We haven't heard from many members in quite some time.
I hope all is well with everyone and it would be nice if we could get more participation in the lodge to expand on the views being presented.
Fas...I know you had covid 19 cases to the north and south of you...hope your family is well.
WST...hope all is well with you and yours as well.

Markets could never get a good rally going today...weak close represents overall worries as well us wanting to keep pressures on governments for action imho. In DOW terms we broke support and while 23.3 area has some support the December 2018 lows now has to be considered without a real confidence changer.

/.

HF, hope all is well with your family - WST is on vacation in Galapagos - there really is no one else left to post - I think until we get a new stock to follow on this site, its basically lights out - i suggest ATHX be that stock - I think Fas needs to re-think that!

Member health 11 Mar 2020 01:37 #13552

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Hi to all Lodge members. The truth is that I do not post because of the effective demise of Cytori and ADRC. FYI I have invested in Avita and it has proven to be a great investment and a great product. It has great potential in a wide range of conditions apart from just burns. Although an Australian company, I believe that many shares have transfered into the USA Nasdaq and is now primarily US market driven. Avita is a growth stock whose sales do not yet justify its capitalisation on the basis of conventional metrics. This sell off may well provide a golden opporunity to pick up some shares cheaply.

Of course given the corona virus situation there may well be many more other better opportunities......... Here in NZ we have 5 COVID cases, no fatalities and 9000 people self isolated. Even at the bottom of the pacific there is fear. Hopefully we will not see a breakout in community cases, but the economic effects will be severe ........ tourism, foreign student education, exports etc.

My best wishes to all. Be safe.

Member health 11 Mar 2020 11:43 #13553

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
rongside ...great to hear from you.
I'd like to see RCEL around $5 for another bite of that one...just took initial positions in BA and MPW...looking at JPM and AAPL but still higher than I'd like right now. It seems we have more work on the downside for markets before this is all over...good luck to you.

Member health 11 Mar 2020 13:07 #13554

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: rongside ...great to hear from you.
I'd like to see RCEL around $5 for another bite of that one...just took initial positions in BA and MPW...looking at JPM and AAPL but still higher than I'd like right now. It seems we have more work on the downside for markets before this is all over...good luck to you.

/

BA down to $162 pre-mkt today (3/12)??????????????????

Member health 12 Mar 2020 07:07 #13555

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
yep...looks like I will be adding...this is why I scale in to positions I plan on holding for a longer period of time and yes even some option action. A lot looking interesting this morning. Lets see if they hit that circuit breaker again.

Member health 12 Mar 2020 08:06 #13556

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: yep...looks like I will be adding...this is why I scale in to positions I plan on holding for a longer period of time and yes even some option action. A lot looking interesting this morning. Lets see if they hit that circuit breaker again.

/

The 22,000 level on the DOW that I thought would hold will be tested today?????????????

Member health 12 Mar 2020 09:07 #13557

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Dow now below the approx. low of 21.7K in December 2018 but its the close that matters.
Even gold off more than $50

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2019-2020 raccoon-lodge.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.