Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses?

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 25 Dec 2015 09:07 #5825

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Everybody who is still "around" knows I have not been doing a lot of writing for my pages on cell therapy at all the past 2-3 years.
Reason being -of course- the embarrassment on Cytori development, despite the fact that the tech should work.

Anyway- only the Raccoon Lodge rightly still attracts folks that want to voice their opinion- positive, negative and I presume a lot being just disappointed and neutral-

The clientele for the page is strictly recurring folks, who know the website address (87%)- and I wanted to share on this Xmas day, how many last of the Mohicans there really are....in this month of December (from Dec1 till yesterday)

or maybe they- including myself- are just dumb-asses????.... I do not think so :grin: :vegas:

Mobile users account for 20%- San Diego tops the list of cities. :whistle:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 25 Dec 2015 10:22 #5828

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
And New York!

My guess is that Chris and Marc both derive their policies based on the comments here..... They are very grateful for this site, easy way to do some of the homework.

This chart by itself proves how much BS they are involved with.

One thing they didn't think about, but you all must know. There is a way to petition Yahoo data and figure out who made them through big data...

They think whatever they said under fake IDs are anonymous... NOT TRUE, so many of those comments came from the same sources and IP databank knows all.... some heads will roll...

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 25 Dec 2015 11:00 #5830

• carl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
IP 's don't mean anything.
You'll find only regular users by IP. Everybody else use anonymous IP's.
Yahoo itself is the proof they can't control it.

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 25 Dec 2015 17:00 #5831

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

carl wrote: IP 's don't mean anything.
You'll find only regular users by IP. Everybody else use anonymous IP's.
Yahoo itself is the proof they can't control it.

I have the opposite viewpoint, and have seen enough evidence to know. Everything you have ever said been documented, and these anonymous IP's are being matched through big data... Big data is the brain for AI, We just entered the AI chapter.

Too much Christmas spirit here...

Merry Christmas

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 28 Dec 2015 11:31 #5845

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

or maybe they- including myself- are just dumb-asses????.... I do not think so

Having faith in the ability of a revolutionary medical concept is not dumb. Researching that concept is not dumb. Demonstrating your desire to see humanity improved through science is not dumb.

Vision is what has propelled science through the ages. Being ahead of your time is a badge that I will not scorn. Fas, I know you will not lose faith. Cytori is just a host for the science. If this host survives or it doesn't the science will move on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeycav11

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 28 Dec 2015 12:27 #5846

• fas

If this host survives or it doesn't the science will move on.

Yes- most likely.

For that reason we all should pay attention what is going on, in order to optimize the chance for survival of Cytori, which appears reasonably good to me from a rational perspective.

However, there are many conspiracy theories being developed by many folks and conveyed to me, of which some even seem to make sense.

The whole Celactive story, the massive creation of shares in the last 15 months, many unexplained share price movements makes one shiver and realize that a helluvalot depends on the integrity of present management and Board. :whistle:

I hope they have it- that integrity, although past performance (promise to answer questions etc) speak against this. :bang: :bang:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 28 Dec 2015 12:54 #5847

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Can you tell I am on vacation with all my posts this past week?

I spoke with a few people after they lost their jobs in the downsizing. There was one common theme (perhaps even coached to say this) but all were disappointed they would not be a part of the team when this technology becomes the standard of care. There are a lot of people who are ex-employees of Cytori that are trying to stay connected with the technology. Bimini, Celactive, Lorem Vascular, Okyanos and there may be others. The only conclusion that I can draw is they are all true believers in the technology and have seen (under NDAs) the results of various clinical studies.

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 28 Dec 2015 13:30 #5848

• fas

The only conclusion that I can draw is they are all true believers in the technology and have seen (under NDAs) the results of various clinical studies

Yes- my- much more limited- experience through mail contact with scientists formerly employed by Cytori, have provided me with the same experience and insight, which obviously doesnt surprise me at all.

The more the incentive- I would think- that ex-employees like Calhoun- would try to get a maximum size piece of the pie- once he convinces a prime financial backer. So- if he joins forces behind the scene with guys like Rickey, who´s language is more money than "morals" than exposure to "danger for shareholders" exist... :whistle:

Whether we like it or not - thats the way it is..

And I cannot imagine Hedrick and Calhoun being enemies after having worked with each other for so long- the major "bad performers" who left, all got treated like kings instead of misfits.

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 29 Dec 2015 08:38 #5854

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

DOV wrote: Can you tell I am on vacation with all my posts this past week?

I spoke with a few people after they lost their jobs in the downsizing. There was one common theme (perhaps even coached to say this) but all were disappointed they would not be a part of the team when this technology becomes the standard of care. There are a lot of people who are ex-employees of Cytori that are trying to stay connected with the technology. Bimini, Celactive, Lorem Vascular, Okyanos and there may be others. The only conclusion that I can draw is they are all true believers in the technology and have seen (under NDAs) the results of various clinical studies.

Had I not been so involved with this company, then I might have believed you and this beautiful hope-selling... ***(under NDAs) the results of various clinical studies*** I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :joy:

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 31 Dec 2015 09:45 #5860

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Fas

i am in your camp, ssa :cool:

used the levels today to buy more shares.

happy new year to all board members

regards holdi

holdi

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 31 Dec 2015 11:49 #5861

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fat Investing in Cytori was dumb. Too late now as company continues to disappoint. In true Cytori form we are ending the year making a new low. Wishing all on the Racoon Lodge a Happy New Year :vegas: and may all the criminals currently remaining employed at Callan Road and to those who have fled Saad,Dean or been fired CC,Schade may you reap what you sow. RIP Cytori wish things had turned out differently but it is what it is. Boy what an expensive lesson for me :bash: :puke: :bang:

Last Mohicans or super-smart Asses? 19 Feb 2018 07:55 #11345

• fas
This topic also has some interesting stuff

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites