Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: LinkedIn cell therapy discussion groups et al

LinkedIn cell therapy discussion groups et al 28 Apr 2013 14:04 #414

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Just a quick note to keep you up-to-date with developments.

Well- in matters Cytori there are none at present and I am not the person to start conversations just for the sake of entertainment. I feel things are moving but cannot substantiate that in any form.

Personally I am working on my own development plan, which is basically at present:

1. becoming a professional in web publishing and I am making good strides with that in my own assessment.
2. filling the holes here and there in my general knowledge on the cell therapy industry- especially EU regulatory.
3. joining the conversation with professionals in the cell therapy field to aid me in 2. and at the same time assuring that the folks in those group know me.
Part of that you already can see at LinkedIn in some groups, where I participate -see image -

This is all part of a plan that I developed for myself in becoming some "name" in the cell therapy field going forward- in time (I hope) before the field really takes off in many aspects.

Time will tell- it is fun and stimulating stuff though.... :grin:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

LinkedIn cell therapy discussion groups et al 30 Apr 2013 11:38 #420

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
fas, you are a true crusader for the cause. Again, your tireless efforts do not go unappreciated. Personally, I don't know how you find the time. This site is a treasure trove of information, of which is priceless for us all to learn from.
Kudos!

d9 :vegas: :vegas:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites