Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hybrids ?

Hybrids ? 27 Jan 2017 09:33 #8654

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

One has to use their own judgement if this is a ethical alternative or not but it still begs the question why BP doesn't find our current tech a reasonable solution ?
Beyond the Gilead syndrome of course...which is my own term for the fact that Gilead is curing so many Hep C patients they are having a hard time finding new patients to sell their drug to. Is it that simple that BP wants treatments over cures or is something about our tech ? If it is the former, then maybe Cytori does indeed need to reconsider what they want to charge to license/partner the tech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hybrids ? 27 Jan 2017 14:51 #8668

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

One has to use their own judgement if this is a ethical alternative or not but it still begs the question why BP doesn't find our current tech a reasonable solution ?
Beyond the Gilead syndrome of course...which is my own term for the fact that Gilead is curing so many Hep C patients they are having a hard time finding new patients to sell their drug to. Is it that simple that BP wants treatments over cures or is something about our tech ? If it is the former, then maybe Cytori does indeed need to reconsider what they want to charge to license/partner the tech.

Hedge- I think the drift of that article is extremely repulsive. Mind you I find all things allogeneic somewhat repulsive and am slowly developing into somebody he wants to prevent that pharmacological chemistry ruins my life also, so let´s say- I am pretty much biased and mainly focused on natural and self-controllable medication.

I do believe that BP prefers customers for life and therefore avoids cures or "almost cures". I know you are very much against the disruptive technology designation for ADRCs, but I am still leaning towards it. For me it is the main reason to keep going. All PI clinics which has been reported upon show breathtaking results- just Cytori themselves screw things up, but now - with scleroderma, they copied the Scleradec I results, so nothing can go wrong. Or can it????

We will see- anyway- about 6 years ago, I discovered a half completed scientific paper by coincidence on the web, written by a German professor renowned for his expertise in the Joseph Schumpeter theories of Innovation. We communicated briefly, but I lost contact over the years. Main thing is, to me- his view was limited to cardiac and breast at the time, but there is so much more than those apps. I still see auto-immune/inflammatory as the number one mechanism due to the Tregs (FoxP3+ cytokines) followed by blood flow-, anti-apoptotic and wound healing.

I will know that we have arrived at our destiny, when myocardial infarction is treated locally with auto ADRCs asap after the event, since that app is truly disruptive- will save trillions in medical cost of the killer disorder of mankind- and Cytori management is withholding the relevant information of ADVANCE for others to see...

Still it will come, if they do not screw it up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites