Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 06 Jul 2014 07:39 #1839

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Those decision makers at BARDA sure need their time to come up with a satisfactory arrangement with Cytori which would please the shareholders of said Company.

Anyway, that does not mean I am bored- although I like this board and writing in it, other things keep me busy.

First of all- of course the run that the Dutch national soccer team is still making at the World Cup. 16 Million coaches (including myself) were saying 3 weeks ago that this team was going nowhere. Now- most of them think the opposite. :cool: :vegas: :grin:

Than also- I am completing my personal tune up and compiling a health report- tomorrow I will have a small operation having a cataract removed in my right eye, but most pleasing was the report from my cardiologist who measured my LVEF 2 points higher than in 2009. I am back over 50 now.

And there is Shark who will pitch tonight for his new club. Of course I have to see that at least for an hour before going to bed.

So- all is well- lets hope we get some good news soon. :whistle: :bye:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 07 Jul 2014 07:57 #1840

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Good luck today fas and speedy recovery! :yep:

d9

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 07 Jul 2014 11:31 #1841

• fas
Thanks D9- all is well.

Only problem- I have to develop an aversion for water and cleanliness.... :bash: -at least for a week.

Anyway- the news of today is in principle the interim statement "we will tell you later".

A "Notice of Intent" is not legally binding but is worth a lot if it comes from the government and not from you or me. :cool:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside, d9dozrman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 07 Jul 2014 13:41 #1842

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
FAS,

I believe that you qualify for a warm sponge bath from a young spa worker (prefably age 25 -35 of Asian decent). With those ventricles popping like the pistons on a Porche 918 you should be ready to go.

Speaking of popping - what the hell happened with the BARDA annoucement. I can't believe the share price is down? What a crazy company.

Hope you feel better soon! I know you will see better. :yep:

All the writers in the US have already crowned the A's for the pennant. You can never have enough pitching. I know. I am a Yankee fan :KO:

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 07 Jul 2014 13:56 #1843

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Ouch! Should have had the doc fix you up with a black eye patch and bandana, you'd make one hell of a pirate! :grin:
Lay low, a few years ago my mother required dim light and little movement the first 48 hours post op, don't know if that's the norm now, but wouldn't hurt.
BARDA news taken as so so, but at least another milestone in the making. More validation which hopefully will lead to a partner soon that can put the much needed cash into the coffers.

d9

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 08 Jul 2014 12:11 #1844

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
I have to agree with Dozerman, a black eye patch would look really cool. :cool:

As for the Dutch team I have already told you I liked their style of play. The home crowd advantage and an intimidated referree are always a concern but I think the Orange jerseys are better than Brazil ........... it's the Germans that worry me ........ they never seem to understand that they have lost until the final whistle. Sometimes a virtue ........ but never in an opponent :grin:

As for the BARDA wait, it is effectively over ...... we know we will get the funding but not the details. There may be well surprises with regard the details. I can imagine a number of positive developments that should/could (but not necessarily would) positively affect the share price. :cry:

Some details concerning the animal trial design and the positive effects in both burn and radiation damage would be appreciated as would some info on the new Celution device's development schedule, funding and potential distribution.

I was interested to see that in the announcement concerning the patent approval that they neglected to mention points 11 -14 in the patent application.

patft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8771678.PN.&OS=PN/8771678&RS=PN/8771678

11. The method of claim 1, further comprising culturing said concentrated cell population that comprises adipose-derived stem cells and progenitor cells prior to mixing said cell population that comprises adipose-derived stem cells with said second portion of unprocessed adipose tissue comprising intact, non disaggregated tissue fragments from said subject.

12. The method of claim 11 wherein said culturing step comprises exposing said concentrated cell population that comprises adipose-derived stem cells and progenitor cells to culture conditions that promote differentiation towards an endothelial phenotype.

13. The method of claim 11, wherein said culturing step is performed on a scaffold.

14. The method of claim 13, wherein said scaffold is resorbable in vivo.

It seems to me that a lot of knowledge concerning stem cells proliferation, activation and application has been gained by CYTX who are carefully securing their market rights through the patent process, All this is great but they really need to monetize some of this.

Might I also add that I think it is unfair that I have been averaging down while new shareholders have been given the additional carrot of free options. All capital raisings should be made available to existing shareholders prior to new ones. In many countries this is the norm. An underwriter should only have to cover those that are not taken up by the existing shareholders who can always sell their rights in the market if they do not wish to, or cannot exercise their rights.

Additional capital raisings AT THIS PRICE LEVEL smacks of incompetence. The proof of concept is so strong that I cannot believe that all the Big Pharma/Bio companies are devoid of commonsense and do not recognize the opportunity that ADRC and Celution in particular provide. I believe that we are not serious about negotiating a deal, Management must deliver soon. :evil: The final BARDA announcement must include sufficient data that we can make a judgement as to the value of our investment. While I do not intend to sell my holdings I am reticent about buying more ........ even at these levels.

I think we need to make a list of potential catalysts and hound management from now on for information that we are righfully entitled to ........... and overdue :write:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman, fatboy

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 09 Jul 2014 09:52 #1846

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I agree Rongside. Makes you question the true value of the science?

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 09 Jul 2014 10:36 #1848

• fas

Might I also add that I think it is unfair that I have been averaging down while new shareholders have been given the additional carrot of free options. All capital raisings should be made available to existing shareholders prior to new ones. In many countries this is the norm. An underwriter should only have to cover those that are not taken up by the existing shareholders who can always sell their rights in the market if they do not wish to, or cannot exercise their rights.

Yeah- that was in the good old days, when "new" technology was appreciated and value attached to it, so that "drawing rights" could increase in value after a financing round announcement. Unfortunately - nowadays, the reverse is true, since shorting has become a tool for everyone and not just hedge funds.
I do appreciate the thought though and sympathize with the view- in principle the financing round in May 2009 to "the 37 friends of Cytori" was based on exactly this idea. Why feed" the crooks" with goodies and the let the "good guys" go without. Anyway- they got their chance "but only a handful of socalled "accredited handpicked investors".

Unfortunately - yes- management has been incompetent and has not been able to convey the value to the market.

The proof of that has always been: once a partner deal is closed (with the relevant conditions of upfront money) - the market will know.

Believe me: if the Daiichi Sankyo deal had been closed- Cytori would now have 3x the market cap of MesoBlast. :cool: :bash:

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 09 Jul 2014 16:51 #1854

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Fas,
I don't think it is a matter of conveying the value to the market ,but the inability of management to execute a deal or monetize any of it's technology. Despite the promises of CC,Dean,Ricky or Hendrik to better communicate with shareholders, we are left completely in the dark.
We have VP of sales Clyde Shores who is more worried about keeping his hair in place then generating revenue. The company is good at awarding options to themselves and adding board members. The only thing that has the possibility of coming to fruition is next phase of BARDA and judging from the market reaction thus far one would believe that the terms will be not what any of us are expecting/. I can't imagine that a single shareholder could possibly be in the black on there investment unless of course they have held a short position as well. I only wish we would be told the truth by someone. Thus far this has been 10x's my worst nightmare.

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 09 Jul 2014 17:14 #1855

• fas

I don't think it is a matter of conveying the value to the market ,but the inability of management to execute a deal or monetize any of it's technology.

Read my post again- the issue is exactly that. Either WS is shown the value of the technology by a therapeutic partner deal (or - and this is really impossible- explains it through other means)

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 07:24 #1857

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Why has every therapeutic partner deal failed to materialize when supposedly they have been so close in the past ?

Why did the Lim deal have to be renegotiated and why does the market give it zero value ?

Why is there silence on a possible Japanese partnership with the new law starting to take effect in 2015 ?

Rickey host his first annual meeting in 3 weeks...who wants to bet he has zero answers to offer...LOL.
Roll out the clown car again ? :evil: :evil:

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 08:42 #1858

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge you make some good points but I fail to se the humor so no lol for me. Fas, we speak to many of the same people either directly or indirectly. These investors have large stakes themselves,some manage a fund , others have h advised many on making an investment here.Most of those likely are x friends. I would say that these individuals have been in 4 + years. Some have increased positions ,others have exited. Some have converted shares to warrants as a strategy to free up money. Sept looms large as I do not see how these warrants could be extended without major repecussions. SAAD is certainly counting on these warrants being exercised and has in fact been counting on it so if something major does not materialize before that expiration in Sept, I think the shit will hit the fan. These individuals and you as well have had direct conversations
with CC, SAAD, and Hendrick on a regular basis and to date have been Calhouned. Now there seems to be silence from mangement and definite concern on the part of many.I concur that stem cell treatments are definitely in our future,so I ask do you feel that Cytori, the company as we know it today wiill survive or will this technology be aquired for a song and dance disappointing all? We have all speculated that BARDA was to be a catalyst, to perhaps begin a series of positive events, clearly it has not. While the share prices drops daily , as I can't remember the last positive day we have had , those who were hoping for a sell on the news event have been disappointed . They have sold on the news without making the quick profit they were looking for. As shareholders we have been disappointed every step of the way. As Hedge points out nothing promised has been delivered. CC is gone, but that looks like a move that was made to placate investors , but was not a substantive move. We continue to add Board members with credentials,yet that too seems to be a ploy to give the appearance that something is in the works. I think we know better. How do you think Dean feels today about his double down, 10 x's your wildest dreams comments. As he watches the stock on an hourly basis , what is it that has kept him from jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge as promised. I surely feel that way each time I look at the share price and realize that shortly my paper losses may have a real impact on my finances. Cytori gives us no time line , and delivers nothing. What would the questions that you and others would want answered on the 31st. I would like to compile a list and send to Megan to present to management with the hope of getting some answers as surely those called upon to ask will lob soft balls. They will be the same guys who have within the last week have set targets of 8 or 9 dollars by the end of the year. I'm sure all would be happy if that came to fruition and many would be happy with or to end this misery. Thoughts?

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 09:13 #1859

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sadly...the BARDA release raised more questions than answers as to what is being hammered out.
That gave the short side the opportunity to again add pressure with the overall markets greatly helping.

If we get the news circa August...will it be enough for a decent pop and for Cowan to float those shares north of $3 ?
Cowan was key for a big enough pop imho.

Not that it will make a difference...you can bet all those board members wont be getting my vote.

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 09:15 #1860

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Last post should read "north of $ three"

I keep forgetting we cant post numbers here :cry:

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 10:25 #1861

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
We are back to a very familiar position, in need of capital. Three possibilities:

-a partnership deal
-a dilutive capital raise
-A restructuring of debt

10xWDean was a total failure and should be booted off the board completely. He made such hyped up projections as COB he should now step up and buy shares at these levels or resign from the board. There has to be accountability. At least Rickey bought shares recently.

The BARDA deal is a great milestone for Cytori as most never make it past the first stage of such contracts but until there is clarity on the balance sheet the stock remains under pressure.

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 11:06 #1863

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
As I continue to search for some hope I was searching various sources of information. I found below and now I am really sick to my stomach
as I realize what employees are saying about mangement and future. Nothing we did not suspect but scary when you hear from those that work or have worked there . As comments go back for years it is clear some things never change so I am thinking I am really hanging on to false hope. You be the judge.
Jobs Companies Salaries Interviews Write a Review Employers Mobile Sign In
Companies
Search Advanced

Cytori Therapeutics
2.8 of 5 – 9 reviews
www.cytori.com San Diego, CA 50 to 149 Employees
Work in HR? Unlock Your Company Profile
Write a Review Follow
Overview Salaries Reviews Interviews Jobs More
Cytori Therapeutics Reviews Updated Feb 24, 2014
Be The First To
Add Photos

All Employees Current Employees Only
2.8 9 reviews
Culture & Values Work/Life Balance Senior Management Comp & Benefits Career Opportunities
43% Approve of the CEO

Christopher J. Calhoun

(7 ratings)
44% of employees recommend this company to a friend
9 Employee Reviews Relevance Date Rating
in
All Locations
Search Reviews
Feb 20, 2013
Culture & Values

Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

Approves of CEO

“Perfect Team”

Research Associate I (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA
Pros – R&D Team is intimate and hardworking

Cons – Sometimes clinical samples don't come every day

Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Was this review helpful? Yes | No
Add Employer Response Flag Review
Sponsored Jobs

Senior Software Engineer (Java) – new
adMarketplace – New York, NY

Trading System Specialist - NY
Sun Trading – New York, NY
Feb 24, 2014
Culture & Values

Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

Disapproves of CEO

“Poor management from the top down”

(Former Employee)
Pros – The people are the only thing the company has going for it. Previously I would have said the company's morals and values were a pro the company had going for it but the new HR person they hired destroyed that. There are a lot of great hardworking people not getting any recognition for what they're doing.

Cons – The place runs on extremely poor management and favoritism. No room for growth, no direction given, no management, no resources. Everyone is running at full speed with no merit or recognition. Many long term employees are leaving. This should be a big red flag to management. This company needs a serious overhaul if it is to go anywhere.

Advice to Senior Management – Have the managers actually manage.

No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Jun 23, 2013
Culture & Values

Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

Disapproves of CEO

“Good idea ruined by bad leadership”

(Former Employee)
San Diego, CA
Pros – Cytori has (sort of) commercialized a novel technique for using adipose derived stem cells for treating various groups of patients, along with tools for plastic surgery and cell/tissue cryogenic storage banks. Cytori has made a worldwide effort to commercialize its products. The overall purpose of the products is to improve patient treatment, which is in itself a nobel cause. If you are applying to be an engineering or scientific intern, you may find Cytori a good environment to learn about specific projects.

Cons – Many millions of dollars waisted on excessive executive compensation and strategic mistakes, blotting an otherwise good idea and putting the upper management true motives in question. Cytori has never turned a profit, which amounts to a lot of pressure on the workforce.

A closer look at its public balance sheets and debt structure reveals the company has been on financial life support for a long time, contributing to frequent layoffs and low job security among employees. The products mostly do not fit the customer's target budgets or needs, and there are few reliable and well defined indications for use, which causes prospect customers to avoid the technology. If you are looking to work in sales and marketing, consider the overall market-product picture and the applicable regulatory environment before you commit.

High lower-mid level employee turnover, not enough upper management turnover. Vague job descriptions at the higher levels contribute to instability at the lower levels of the organization. If you are considering an executive position, expect to deal with a lot of frustrated employees and a top management that is unwilling to change.

Cytori has had a hard path to regulatory compliance and approvals (put as mildly as possible). If you are looking to work in clinical research or regulatory affairs, expect an uphill battle, and be cautious.

If you are a scientist, engineer or MD, expect to see a lot of potential but very little willingness on behalf of management to listen.

Overall, Cytori may provide an exciting and innovative work environment, depending on your position. Not a good place to develop your career in the mid-long term. As you ascend the organization's corporate ladder, the work relations turn more and more unsavory, but at the lower levels they can be good.

Advice to Senior Management – My advise to upper management: Retire. Pay your new management half of what you are paying yourselves. Have the newly hired upper management focus on customers' real needs and their business model. Do unbiased research upon which to base indications for use for all products. Revert to being a startup. Focus on one segment of the market and do well with it. Too many unrelated products are weighing down on the company's ability to be a market leader and becoming profitable.

No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you? Yes | No
Dec 2, 2012
Culture & Values

Work/Life Balance

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

No Opinion of CEO

“Internship at Cytori taught me a great deal about the industry.”

Regulatory Intern (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA
Pros – Highly innovative and forward thinking company. They offer a number of different products that utilize technologies rarely seen in the field today.

Cons – Very long approval process for medical devices because of the types of technologies used. Not all devices are FDA approved and therefore have a lot of overseas testing.

Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Apr 26, 2012
Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

Approves of CEO

“A grateful journey and experience”

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA
Pros – Cytori's Executives mission and vision by providing the lenght and quality of life to patients worldwide.

Cons – Lack of vision and interpersonal communication skills from some upper management leaders. An “incompetent” leader by definition is someone whose action destroys camaraderie, instill gossip, encourage dishonesty, and prevent people from speaking freely. “Incompetent” leaders tend to use their own weapons to get noticed and promoted.

Advice to Senior Management – The lack of management interpersonal skills and communication may decide the fate of this Company.

Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend

Dec 13, 2011
Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

Disapproves of CEO

“Inexperienced management team will prevent real growth”

(Current Employee)
San Diego, CA
Pros – Casual, young, work environment.

They have hired some very bright scientists and doctors. There is so much to do that you can expand your responsibilities across all departments.

Cons – The senior management team suffers from a classic case of "Founders Sydrome". They try to fill their internal gaps with young inexpensive, inexperienced interns or recent college grads. This creates layers of management so that when they do hire an employee with experience there are internal obstacles that must be overcome just to accomplish some of the basic tasks. The environment is highly political. There are people in positions that are connected to the President or CEO and not necessarily qualified for the job that they hold. This type of activity isn't sustainable. Eventually the executive team will be held accountable for their ability to perform versus their ability to raise money. They have done well as an R&D company but are failing to become commercially viable. It is a shame because their technology has potential. Cytori cannot afford to keep making the same management mistakes that they have been making. At some point the board will demand more of them and will want to see progress towards the return on their investment. The founders have been able to develop the technology and create a company. They will have to hire a senior executive from outside to take the company to the next level and effectively execute a "turn-around" strategy. The stock is currently trading at 1.96. The next 12-18 months will be sink or swim.

Advice to Senior Management – Streamline your business. Remove those employees that offer little to no value. Invest in senior experienced marketing and sales professionals to lead the way towards real commercialization. Experience and expertise is more valuable than friendship when it comes to business performance. Value experience over cost. Don't hire an engineer and expect him to be able to perform a sales or marketing role. Hire people for their area of expertise. You may have to outsource some of your resources, but do it wisely.

No, I would not recommend this company to a friend

Sponsored Jobs

Senior Security Engineer
Stroz Friedberg – New York, NY

User Experience Designer- Mobile
Medidata Solutions – New York, NY
Nov 10, 2011
Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

Approves of CEO

“Good Technology, Inexperienced Management Team”

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA
Pros – Company with innovative technology relating to adult adipose stem cell. One the leader in the cell therapy industry. A place where you will find medical device, biologic, medicine and cell therapy combine into one product. People are very friendly who truly care about patients and quality of product. You will learn and gain cross departmental function experience.

Cons – Very poorly managed company. CEOs, VPs, and directors are inexperience and have no clear pathway of company growth. Difficulty of gaining product entrance in tough regulatory environment due to technology. No leadership in both upper and mid-level management. Responsibility are passed along from department to department. Ramming speed philosophy burned employee out to the point of heart attack. Highly favoritism for "rich, prestige and connected" employee while hard working employee see no salary increase, bonus or potential growing opportunity. Hiring freeze in multiple department, shortage of human resource. Only young interns and "experienced" upper management remain. Average employee are under-train, and few trainings given. Employee who play the company politic well can become mid-level manager from intern in less than 3 years, or director from an intern in less than 7 years. 3 rounds of lay-off leave remaining employee bitter and jaded while upper management continue to double their own salary, extravagant travel and increase "cost of doing business" Salary are minimum 30-40% below market median

Advice to Senior Management – Utilizing the right talent for right position and provide proper training to employee. Hour glass organization structure is the critical failure of this company. Don't talk the talk, walk the walk. CEO and President are kind people, but please reconsider re-staffing the entire upper management. Optimism and BS will not help the company to increase revenue, so is switching VP of marketing every couple month will not help either.

May 21, 2009
Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

Disapproves of CEO
1 person found this helpful
“Good technology led bad....”

San Diego, CA
Pros – Cytori is a small company where you have the opportunity to experience a variety of responsibilities and learn almost anything you want to. There have been employees who have moved from basic research to engineering to business development with a 5 year time period. On a personal level, everyone is very friendly and has the best intentions. The technology has a lot of potential and has generated a lot of interest world-wide.

Cons – Executive level management does not care about employees' careers. Favoritism is very apparent in promotions and career advancement opportunities. Some interns were promoted to Management positions while engineers and scientists have had no promotions in a 5 year time period. Middle management are inexperienced in managing (people or projects). Executives are also inexperienced. R&D engineers are bright, but inexperienced (direct hires after graduation) - experienced engineers were let-go during the first round of lay-offs. There is no department to department cooperation. Even though the entire company was supposed to be focused on building one medical device, there is no company "we are a team" environment in the air. Departments criticize each other behind their backs and responsibilities are pushed around from department to department. The company is also very heavy in the Chiefs versus Indians. Due to the lack of workforce, quality is often sacrificed to accommodate the "ramming speed" mentality promoted by management.

Advice to Senior Management – To boost morale, it would be helpful to see Senior Management take sacrifices along with the other employees. For the company size and revenue, the average executive salary is about 3-fold the average in San Diego. That is tough to swallow when there have already been 3 rounds of lay-offs.

Dec 3, 2008
Work/Life Balance

Senior Management

Comp & Benefits

Career Opportunities

No Opinion of CEO
1 person found this helpful
“Good company, great technology”

San Diego, CA
Pros – Small company with leading edge technology, very challenging work in Product Development . Being a very small company , less than 100 employees you are exposed to many differing aspects of a projects. It is not uncommon to work on many differing projects.

Cons – Layoffs every summer, very short on monies. Management feel that everything is done at ramming speed, it is easy to get burned out. There was no merit increases this year. Travel with the company, requires you to pay upfront for all travel expenses, then they reimburse you at a later time. International travel is first class for Director and above, all else go in the back of the plane.

Advice to Senior Management – Need a better plan for taking the technology forward, management to trying to do too much with too little resources.

Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend

RSS Feed Embed
Worked for Cytori Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!

Add Review Add Salary Add Interview Review Add Photos

Featured JobsPost a Job

Programer - Core Services
Teza Technologies – New York, NY

Sales Associate
OpenTable – New York, NY

Clinical Coordinator - RN - Transfer Access Center - Part Time - Evenings – new
New York Presbyterian Hospital – New York, NY

Major Account Manager
SERENA Software – New York, NY

Solutions Architect - Customer Success
AppDynamics – New York, NY
Jobs by Company

Starbucks Jobs
Procter & Gamble Jobs
GE Jobs
Ford Motor Jobs
General Motors Jobs
Abbott Labs Jobs
Applied Materials Jobs
Caterpillar Jobs
Rain Bird Jobs
BP Jobs
General Mills Jobs
Kraft Foods Jobs
Chrysler Jobs
Exxon Jobs
Honeywell International Jobs
Salaries by Company

GE Healthcare Salaries
Boston Scientific Salaries
Medtronic Salaries
Kimberly-Clark Salaries
Siemens AG Salaries
Stryker Salaries
Philips Medical Systems Salaries
Quest Diagnostics Salaries
BD Salaries
Covidien Salaries
Allergan Salaries
St. Jude Medical Salaries
Beckman Coulter Salaries
Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Salaries
STERIS Salaries

Work in HR or Recruiting?
About Us Employers Careers API Feedback Help Post a Job
Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cytori Therapeutics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cytori Therapeutics CEO Christopher J. Calhoun. All 9 reviews posted anonymously by Cytori Therapeutics employees.

Browse: Salaries by Job Salaries by Company Salaries by City Reviews by Company Interview Questions by Job Interviews by Company Jobs by Title Jobs by Company Jobs by City
Copyright © 2008–2014, Glassdoor. All Rights Reserved. Your use of this service is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy & Cookies Policy. Safe Harbor Notice. Glassdoor ® is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.

Create Account
Sign In
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Facebook
Everything you view and do on Glassdoor is private
Or

Remember Me Forgot Password
Sign In

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 11:23 #1864

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Oh they will be selling stock WST...question is how many shares and at what price.

Right now....sure not looking favorable.

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 13:20 #1865

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Hedge, You're probably right but anything is possible. They pulled out the KT Lim deal when we all thought a secondary was imminent. Of course the execution of the deal was amateurish and the follow up from Lorem so far, is either way below radar or non-existent. Saad had always said that succeeding on BARDA would give Cytori a stronger hand. Its now "Show Me" time.

WST
The following user(s) said Thank You: GetaGrip

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 10 Jul 2014 13:31 #1866

• fas
There is a lot of good stuff from Michael (Rothco) and John (rongside) here that appears to be driving to the same thing-

getting answers to questions and more- a State of the Nation type thing.

However, all that good stuff does not relate to the thread title at all and its better to start a new one. So I will take some of the contributions tomorrow in summary and open a new one with that.

Not tonight though- since my eye hurts a bit and the A´s are finishing the Bay Bridge annual contest tonight (for me- afternoon for you). :grin:

Shark, Holland Worldchampion and the Wait 11 Jul 2014 10:24 #1867

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Kazmir is hot. You are heading into the break with the best team in baseball. Not bad.

I am waiting for you to clean up this topic and see the questions the racoons have. Not that the boys in San Diego are willing or able to answer them.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.956 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites