Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving 27 Nov 2014 10:11 #2812

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

and if you feel guilty about "stuffing too much" read this stuff- in the past we have discussed this to some extent.. :grin:

In the first evidence of a natural intervention triggering stem cell-based regeneration of an organ or system, a study shows that cycles of prolonged fasting not only protect against immune system damage -- a major side effect of chemotherapy -- but also induce immune system regeneration, shifting stem cells from a dormant state to a state of self-renewal.

Link to article : Fasting triggers stem cell regeneration of damaged, old immune system
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Happy Thanksgiving 27 Nov 2014 12:43 #2813

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, and all here.

No stem cells regeneration going to be happening at our house today. 22 pounds of stuffed organic turkey, and all the fixings, topping that all off
with my great grandmothers German Apple Strudel. Of course, no shortage of adult beverages either. :vegas:

d9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites