Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Centeno on hyping "science"

Centeno on hyping "science" 05 Oct 2015 10:48 #5280

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I DO like his latest daily article....it just is ashame that its all meant in a serious way... :cry: :puke:

The article you can read here.... An exercis pill...what possibly could go wrong?

and the conclusion is the most interesting...

The upshot? What could possibly go wrong trying to recreate exactly more than 1,000 changes on more than 500 proteins? The scientific hubris here is a bit disturbing. While I certainly get that we need this knowledge to help further our understanding of the effects of exercise and a pill like this may help certain infirmed elderly patients, the big market here is obviously the average American couch potato. If the past is prologue, with several very simple diets pills now yanked from the market for killing unsuspecting dieters, what could possibly go wrong with this hair brain plan? In other words, get off your butt and hit the gym!

Right on Chris..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites