TOPIC: Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 15 Nov 2019 13:39 #13344

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Fas,

I think you will find this interesting..

www.futuremedicine.com/doi/10.2217/rme-2019-0062

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 16 Nov 2019 12:54 #13346

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Yes Ray- thanks so much for the link. The key words are all familiar to me and also have been subject of my research- thereto are some of the authors particularly Michael West and Audrey de Grey of course highly competent researchers on the topic

Unfortunately I have at present little time to spend quality time on the subject- dear ones are dying away left, right and center from me at relatively young ages. My female neighbor (59) - one of wife´s most intimate friends (63) both of cancer and my best friend from my youth (expectedly) last week Thursday from ALS. So I will be on my way to Holland tomorrow to pay my respect. This all happened in the past two months.

This disturbs me more than I can tell- or is it coincidence?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 16 Nov 2019 17:16 #13347

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: Yes Ray- thanks so much for the link. The key words are all familiar to me and also have been subject of my research- thereto are some of the authors particularly Michael West and Audrey de Grey of course highly competent researchers on the topic

Unfortunately I have at present little time to spend quality time on the subject- dear ones are dying away left, right and center from me at relatively young ages. My female neighbor (59) - one of wife´s most intimate friends (63) both of cancer and my best friend from my youth (expectedly) last week Thursday from ALS. So I will be on my way to Holland tomorrow to pay my respect. This all happened in the past two months.

This disturbs me more than I can tell- or is it coincidence?

./

Fas, of course it's coincidence - God Bless and stay well during this difficult episode.

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 18 Nov 2019 15:54 #13348

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Sorry for your recent losses, Fas.

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 19 Nov 2019 09:30 #13350

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Me too Fas, please accept my deepest condolences.

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 26 Nov 2019 14:00 #13354

• fas
I am back since Thursday, but had to recuperate from the mind trip back in time, which it really was.

But first - thanks for the condolences- very much appreciated. Some background- my dear friend Jaap Mol was my age (one year older) and with me in a close knit circle of about 12-14 young people, who after their college period, had to find their destination in life. For me it was Economics study in Rotterdam, for Jaap it was a Technical university in Delft, but after a few years he had a chance to take over a typical Dutch brown "cafe bar" business in the centre of my home-town, which he did (gave up his studies) and ran it for over 40 years. I found shelter there after my "departure" from the US in 1978 and we became very close. At his funeral I met all those folks again from those early days, was amazing. Everybody following their careers, loosing sight of one another, but a guy who had been home-steady and you know where to find, brings us all together again

Just to give you a taste- a video of the local news - in Dutch- Jaap is the guy at the beginning of the video which was taken about 3-4 years ago, after he was diagnosed with ALS and had to close his business, which was subsequently taken over by somebody else-

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 26 Nov 2019 19:52 #13355

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Thanks for sharing Fas

Unified Theory of Aging by Michael West 05 Dec 2019 02:12 #13358

• fas
Yesterday I got the laboratory results of my second "service provider"- my local endocrinologist- (after the mid- year laboratory visit at my practitioner) and at 70, those results fully support my decision to continue with this website and turn it into a mixed finance/health/anti-aging thing, with myself as the practical n=1 example.
I am presently still mainly busy with building bricks, but intend to pause that around the 20th of this month and hope to complete the conversion before New year. So -stay put and join the conversion. LOL

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites