Growing blood vessels 16 Jan 2019 19:21 #12496

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190116130820.htm

The tech will march right pass Cytori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Growing blood vessels 21 Jan 2019 12:20 #12499

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Hedge- nowadays I know more about the complexity of the vascular system than ever before- more than any media reporter also will ever know. Forget about it. The human vascular system is about 20 kilometers long excluding capillaries (with capillaries 100 km), so there is a gigantic job to do. Just like in the old days with embryonic cells where they wanted to replace instead of repair - this will lead to no where.

I visited my angiologist today to discuss the MRT of my legs taken in November- in the picture below you see the result on the left and the 2009 result on the right. He wants to cut me open and scrape out the calcification. It could very well kill me (plaque going thru the system), so I thankfully declined and will therefore walk, walk and walk instead. But boy, would I love to get some of my own fat cells from Cytori into my system to help me....
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Growing blood vessels 21 Jan 2019 20:26 #12500

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Agree, such things are a long way off but someday things may be quite interesting...perhaps not as suggested but fields can move in different directions quickly. None of it really matters until proper trials show stat sig results.

Growing blood vessels 22 Jan 2019 08:32 #12501

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: None of it really matters until proper trials show stat sig results.

Right on- for that reason boulevard news that Andy Murray might be helped by a procedure Jack Niklaus had in some illegal clinic in the US with an illegal procedure is a lot less relevant compared to a similar procedure done at Mayo Clinic-

Cytori continues to support the Mayo Clinic Rochester FDA-approved investigator-initiated trial of Cytori Cell Therapy for bilateral osteonecrosis, which is a rare disease that affects up to 20,000 new patients each year in the U.S. Thus far, 8 patients have been treated to date with a target total enrollment of 25 patients.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites