• Page:

TOPIC: PSTI

PSTI 29 Jan 2015 20:54 #3279

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
PSTI has had a big two days trading and acceleron equity has pumped it on limb ischemia time to market.

***The EU's new Adaptive Licensing legislation allows for limited commercialization of cell therapy products after a successful Phase 2 trial.***

So when does Cytori benefit from this new EU law ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PSTI 30 Jan 2015 05:18 #3280

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
This "adaptive licensing legislation" must be the "Hospital exemption" legislation, which has been around for quite some time and I have also described in my blog articles in the past.

Northwestern Bio had a similar run a half year ago or so. I does not mean widespread adoption, but the possibility by clinics to use the therapy and get it reimbursed for a well defined group of patients, which otherwise cannot be treated.

In my mind, Cytori could have pursued this also since 2012. It is one of the questions in the "unanswered list" :bash:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

PSTI 30 Jan 2015 06:28 #3281

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Maybe this will be the path scleroderma takes.

Unrelated to the topic but I found it interesting that with 70 million shares PSTI only has about 360K shares short with last Q institutional holdings at 1.6%.
Even when CYTX only had about 70 million shares out they attracted up to 9 million shares short.

PSTI 03 Feb 2015 05:51 #3305

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Interesting Seeking Alpha article on PSTI.. :really:

PSTI: a-biotech-scam-promoted-by-a-bucket-shop

:whistle: :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

PSTI 03 Feb 2015 09:27 #3308

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
LOL....yeah, I never heard of acceleron either that why in the original post I said acceleron equity had pumped it.

I also thought of sorting it figuring it was a good time for a equity raise for them but didn't as I am busy with other bio's I am more comfortable with. Considering the fall in PPS I guess I should of but even here we all should have some envy of their $200 million market cap with about 70 million shares outstanding.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites