• Page:

TOPIC: Mesoblast has no problem raising 175 million

Mesoblast has no problem raising 175 million 16 Mar 2013 14:52 #286

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
for a phase 3 trial. Only a 2.2% discount to market. There must be some big money interested in the sector if they can raise these kinds of sums.
We need some success in this sector!
www.fiercebiotech.com/story/mesoblast-raises-175m-phiii-stem-cell-study/2013-03-14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mesoblast has no problem raising 175 million 17 Mar 2013 16:56 #289

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
No Calhoun = credibility !!!!!!!!
Credibility = cash !!!!!!
Dean = empty suit !!!

Mesoblast has no problem raising 175 million 18 Mar 2013 18:34 #294

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
You seem to answer every post with the same type of statements. Gets boring.
So if Mesoblast can raise 175 million and they are in the same business as us then obviously there is people that want to invest in the stem cell business.
The funds want to invest in companies that are fairly close to market... like us. Did you notice how we had no problem selling stock down here...plus over allotment. Fact is we could have raised more but who needs the dilution?
Anyway if the funds want in then the sector should be going higher... Didn't know if you noticed but the whole sector is down... it's not Cytori specific.

Mesoblast has no problem raising 175 million 18 Mar 2013 19:41 #296

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Joey...I assume you are responding to me.
As for Mesoblast...completely different story...but tell me again the discount mesoblast paid compared to the discount Cytori paid ?

Your other comments:
*** Did you notice how we had no problem selling stock down here...plus over allotment. Fact is we could have raised more but who needs the dilution?***

Yes...we had no problem selling stock at $2.85...down from $4+
:woohoo:

The over-allotment
If you may recall...when we popped just over $3 post secondary I said they were pushing it for the over -allotment...In January CYTX was informed the over allotment was filled...check the dates and the chart and tell me if you find it interesting ?

Could have raised more/dilution comment.
This one is amusing to me because you are getting more dilution either way.
If Cytx needs more cash they will dilute...maybe a loan, but that didnt work out well the first time and when they restructured the existing loan they gave up equity...aka diluted
If CYTX gets a partnership with cash and the PPS rises the warrants are valuable...cashed in and we are still diluted !!! :winky:
Now before you use the sales will bail them out argument...10K has them losing money for the next "several years"
So...show me how you are not going to be diluted further !

Too bad Fas doesnt have a ignore function, eh ? :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: brisauto1964

Mesoblast has no problem raising 175 million 18 Mar 2013 20:32 #297

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Hedge you are absolutely correct about the dilution. It will occur, either through the warrants or with direct sale of equity to the new joint venture partner(s). The question is how heavy will it be?

Before we fall into total despair lets not forget that both Olympus and Astellas both forked over cash at very substantial premiums. :yep:

Any potential partner who wants to access this technology for financial gain will have to be prepared to accept a disruptive technology which is in itself a considerable risk ......... having understood the risks involved they will also surely have figured out the opportunity. How often do you hear of a CEO talking about improving health care AND reducing its cost. Also lets not forget that the margins on this platform are HUGE.

I look forward to a deal that will provide the financial cushion that CYTX requires to become profitable ......... this goal is not so impossible given their current and projected sales figures. :cool:

The first major partnership deal that meets CYTX expectations and terms may well be the only one necessary. Lets hope so.

And keeping things in the Dean 10XWD mode, once we are fabulously successful there is always the potential for share buybacks in the future ............ :woohoo: :joy: :nice: :happy: :vegas:
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeycav11, myownhedgefund

Mesoblast has no problem raising 175 million 18 Mar 2013 20:50 #298

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you rongside for a well constructed reply layering REALITY with POSSIBILITY.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites