• Page:

TOPIC: 13G's

13G's 07 Oct 2019 12:17 #13287

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13G's 07 Oct 2019 14:44 #13288

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Yeah- I saw them. They confuse me (have not spent much time on them) - 2 x 9,99% and one time 4,99%, just did not agree with my math based on the OS shares of 4 Mio after the secondary. maybe someone can shed some light.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

13G's 07 Oct 2019 18:44 #13289

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
First, I don't think we should be surprised that the secondary is as clear as mud.
If you look at page 6 paragraph 2 you will find:
>>>Common Stock, based on (1) 1,169,588 shares of Common Stock outstanding as reported to the Reporting Persons, plus (2) 11,741 shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of Intracoastal Warrant 1 and (3) 90,000 shares of Common Stock issued upon the partial exercise of Intracoastal Warrant 2 by Intracoastal. <<<
There is more to the paragraph for those who want to read it all.

Speculation on my part is they haven't received monies from H G Wainwright yet. Thus reflected on the lower share count to date but that certainly flies in the face of the press release. We are still within the 45 day window but again, makes no sense to me.

There was also this filing.
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=13654801&RcvdDate=9/24/2019&CoName=PLUS%20THERAPEUTICS%2C%20INC.&FormType=424B4&View=html

13G's 10 Oct 2019 08:39 #13290

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Changing my view of the % of ownership in filings to PSTV sloppiness.

From the First filing:
>>>  Anson Funds Management LP, Anson Management GP LLC, Mr. Winson, Anson Advisors Inc., Mr. Nathoo and Mr. Kassam are the beneficial owners of 9.9% of the outstanding shares of Common Stock. This percentage is determined by dividing 369,379 by 3,697,469, which represents the shares of Common Stock issued and outstanding as of September 23, 2019, as reported in the Issuer’s prospectus filed on Form 424(b) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on September 24, 2019.<<<

And from my earlier post from the last (3rd) filing which was the same as reported in the 2nd filing:
>>>Common Stock, based on (1) 1,169,588 shares of Common Stock outstanding as reported to the Reporting Persons, plus (2) 11,741 shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of Intracoastal Warrant 1 and (3) 90,000 shares of Common Stock issued upon the partial exercise of Intracoastal Warrant 2 by Intracoastal. <<<

So one is from the prospectus and one is what was reported by PSTV.
I did link form 424B4 in previous post.
Anyway, had some extra time this morning to take a closer look
One last point on sloppiness and form 424B4.
>>>On September 11, 2019, we received written notice from Nasdaq staff that, based on having 786,807 publicly held shares outstanding as of August 31, 2019, we had regained compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(4). <<<
If the above line is correct as taken from said form and they sold 3 million additional shares that would be 3,786,807 shares outstanding NOT the 3,697,469 shares the first filer states.
Anyway, is anyone really surprised ??? LOL !!! :bang: :bash: :puke:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

13G's 15 Oct 2019 06:26 #13291

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Thanks Hedge- I really do not bother all that much with PLUS until they come with some news that shows some promise going forward. Until than I keep myself busy with Lego (LOL) , but I think that after our short break next week in Spain, I will tackle the revamp of this website.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites