PSTV Board change 07 Feb 2020 11:18 #13462

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 207
Plus Therapeutics Announces Changes to its Board of Directors

GlobeNewswire•February 6, 2020

AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTV) (the “Company”), today announced that Greg B. Petersen has joined the Company’s Board of Directors to serve as an independent director, effective February 14, 2020. Greg will serve on the Audit and Compensation Committees. In addition, on January 31, 2020, Gregg Lapointe, submitted his resignation from the board of directors.
"We are happy that Greg Petersen has agreed to join our Board of Directors,” said Dr. Marc Hedrick, President and CEO of Plus Therapeutics. “Greg is a seasoned public company Chief Financial Officer and board member having served those positions for a number of high growth companies over his career. More specifically, Greg has extensive experience in both audit and compensation matters and will serve on both of these committees on our Board of Directors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PSTV Board change 07 Feb 2020 14:48 #13463

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Yeah- I saw that this morning- they also added a new CFO (lady gone? - it doesnt say.

AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSTV) (the “Company”), today announced that Andrew J. Sims has been appointed as the company’s Chief Financial Officer, effective February 5, 2020.

A seasoned financial executive with two decades of leadership experience in North America, Europe and Asia, Mr. Sims has held senior management positions in numerous growth companies. In his new role at Plus Therapeutics, Mr. Sims will oversee the company’s financial management and strategy, and will report to Dr. Marc Hedrick, the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer.

Mr. Sims arrives at Plus Therapeutics having previously held Chief Financial Officer roles at several private equity-backed companies. His focus has been on mergers and acquisitions, integrations, corporate capitalization, and building out and managing teams to support global growth. Previously, Mr. Sims was Partner at Mazars, a global accounting, advisory, audit, tax and consulting firm. Working from both the Oxford, England and New York offices, Mr. Sims audited and advised global public clients, including a variety of healthcare companies, with average annual revenues in excess of $1 billion. Further, he was the lead partner on over 50 acquisitions ranging from $5 million to $4 billion in purchase price. Mr. Sims is a native of the United Kingdom and is now a proud U.S. citizen. He is a Certified Public Accountant in the U.S. and a Chartered Accountant in England and Wales. He is a graduate of Buckingham University in the United Kingdom.

"All of us at Plus Therapeutics are extremely excited to have Andrew join the team," said Dr. Hedrick. "As we enter our next stage of expansion, Andrew's proven ability in enabling growth and scale is a significant asset for us."

"I am delighted to join Plus Therapeutics as we enter an exciting new phase for the company," said Mr. Sims. "I am very confident in the company’s strategy, business model, and pipeline and believe Plus is well-positioned for growth."

The 13G filing tonight was more interesting in my view-

File Attachment:

File Name: 13g-plus.pdf
File Size: 122 KB

The warrants on which this filing are based are not traded - so must have been obtained "over/under the counter" or something like that. Exercise price must be 5$ or so- front running on the secondary is a likelihood- but why would anybody bother, I ask myself.
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

PSTV Board change 08 Feb 2020 08:56 #13464

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 207
I guess one could also view Sabby's involvement as of Q3 2019 interesting as well.
We should see their update in a week.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2019-2020 raccoon-lodge.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.