Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
April 13 2016 is the date of the public hearing, which is of extreme importance for the future of Cytori as a Company. It will likely also determine whether Cytori is "partnerable" or not.
  • Page:

TOPIC: The media on the FDA Public Hearings

The media on the FDA Public Hearings 20 Sep 2016 07:07 #7692

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
As most of you know- the hearings on the new proposed legislation was kept on September 12 and 13 at the FDA HQ in Massachusetts.

One can read many articles on its findings or what has been said, which is all viewable on the Web in video recordings. I guess, the consensus is that it will take the FDA roughly a year to make all the required changes and finalize the legislation.

Anybody who wants the real professional comments on the hearing HAS to read Alexey Bersenev´s comments on Celltrials.info -
Link : HERE

A more popular CNN article which is interesting but also contains some rubbish is for the less ambitious-
Link: HERE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites