Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Technical Analysis - i.e chart analysis, point count etc etc - anything that helps in doing the right thing with CYTX shares plus any smart strategies to become a long owner of CYTX shares.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Post 5/11/17 call

Post 5/11/17 call 11 May 2017 12:12 #9313

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Hmmm, all seems in place for a post call short attack.
Appears a lot of shares have been spoken for to facilitate this.
Resulting in SEC letter of delistment and their opportunity to cover. Although we are on track for that anyway and as meaningless as it is at this point given the data expected this summer.

Hedrick has almost no chance to change his stripes and provide a positive narrative while there is risk to actual sales growth vs expectations...which should be minimal given the low total sales as it is.

Question is, if such a scenario plays out, is it worth taking a stab at what new prices are provided ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post 5/11/17 call 11 May 2017 17:20 #9314

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Heavy hitter question on the call as far as who's responsible for the shareholder value erosion over the past decade and if someone would resign over it. In addition, setting up for yet another RS, hopefully Q3 trial data will boost it back over a buck.

Post 5/11/17 call 11 May 2017 19:39 #9315

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
the fury over the weakest link's refusal to resign from the top seat is mounting, obviously. that's a fact. and rightfully so. i just wonder if he's smart enough to have begun concerning himself with who cooks his food at the restaurants he visits. i do wonder if he loses sleep, too.

Post 5/11/17 call 12 May 2017 09:18 #9323

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: Hmmm, all seems in place for a post call short attack.
Appears a lot of shares have been spoken for to facilitate this.

Hedge- would you mind sharing what made you say that. I mean- what kind of data triggered your post.

There obviously is not all that much to gain for the shorts anylonger- I mean we are at 30-35 Mio market cap and D-day is soon.

Actually- from that perspective- the possibility exists, that we do get a "timing" surprise.

On the expected reporting of STAR data:

And what I can tell you about the timing is that as I mentioned in the call, the 48-week was the last follow-up. It's approaching 88 patient was randomized in June 2016. So, you can do the math and if the patients are on time to their appointments and there has been strong patient commitment to the trial and follow-up as I mentioned before, then as we've gotten closer and closer to data readout, we've now the focus from Q3 down to early Q3.
It could be before Q3 and it just depends on the mechanics of when that last patient comes in, how quickly we can clean the data, lock it, turn it and assess the statistical analysis. So, we're trying to be conservative with an early Q3 date, but our goal would be to have that data in our hands as fast as possible and then at that point we'll get it out.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Post 5/11/17 call 12 May 2017 09:43 #9324

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sure Fas,

***Hmmm, all seems in place for a post call short attack.
Appears a lot of shares have been spoken for to facilitate this.***
Yesterday I noticed a large reduction in the number of shares available for shorting

***Resulting in SEC letter of delistment and their opportunity to cover. Although we are on track for that anyway and as meaningless as it is at this point given the data expected this summer.***
Kind of self explanatory here. They already have 6 of the 10 days needed and either late June or July we know the STAR data so delistment notice wont matter if its positive.

Hedrick has almost no chance to change his stripes and provide a positive narrative while there is risk to actual sales growth vs expectations...which should be minimal given the low total sales as it is.***
Hedrick did OK I felt last night but still light on Azaya fit details imho.
Sales were lower year over year and up only 21% from last Q....so the growth part was accurate.

***Question is, if such a scenario plays out, is it worth taking a stab at what new prices are provided ? ***
If shorts succeed they may do a favor for those who believe providing a brief shot at lower prices.
#######
So there is another possibility that some long holders simply removed their holding as available to short.
We shall see where we close and what happens next week....trading today is early.
Hope that answers your questions.

Post 5/11/17 call 12 May 2017 19:28 #9328

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Correction for accuracy
***Sales were lower year over year and up only 21% from last Q***
The 21% increase was from consumables YOY but total sales were down.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites