Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Technical Analysis - i.e chart analysis, point count etc etc - anything that helps in doing the right thing with CYTX shares plus any smart strategies to become a long owner of CYTX shares.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Set-up ?

Set-up ? 02 Jun 2017 02:29 #9407

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
A nice little head and shoulders bottom could be setting up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Set-up ? 02 Jun 2017 06:25 #9408

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: A nice little head and shoulders bottom could be setting up.

There is a Tradingview.com widget here on site, which has many variables one can play with to show that in a chart-

link : HERE

My search effort delivered this view- does it looks like this?
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Set-up ? 02 Jun 2017 08:44 #9409

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas
Bring up a 6 month or 1 year chart and it should be easy to spot for you.
Hint, left shoulder bottom was in mid April

Set-up ? 02 Jun 2017 08:50 #9410

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It also pops right out when clicking on the "here" link you provided Fas
I am sure what you got above Fas...maybe a weekly chart ? Use daily.

We should know either way next week is my guess.

Set-up ? 02 Jun 2017 10:11 #9411

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: It also pops right out when clicking on the "here" link you provided Fas
I am sure what you got above Fas...maybe a weekly chart ? Use daily.

We should know either way next week is my guess.

The one I showed was a 1 minute 6 months chart- I changed it to daily 6 months and get this with my chosen candles...

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Set-up ? 02 Jun 2017 10:20 #9413

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Well you should see it now...although it could be clearer in the "here" link with I assume are the default settings.
Anyway the pattern is from mid April to today (early June)
We will just have to wait to see what plays out.
BTW...stockcharts.com has a free charting section for those who may want another charting choice. Many to choose from on the web.
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Set-up ? 05 Jun 2017 12:15 #9425

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Hedge Thanks for making a good call !

Set-up ? 23 Jun 2017 08:03 #9499

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS

I am not a technician. It look like to me that from 5/18 to the present, the daily chart seems to indicate a shoulder-head-shoulder formation and we are slowly descending the right shoulder. If so, we might go lower from here and then ?

Set-up ? 23 Jun 2017 09:14 #9500

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS

I am not a technician. It look like to me that from 5/18 to the present, the daily chart seems to indicate a shoulder-head-shoulder formation and we are slowly descending the right shoulder. If so, we might go lower from here and then ?

I am not a technician too and this is what it shows today- does not tell me anything really....

Set-up ? 23 Jun 2017 11:30 #9501

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS

The possible shoulder and head and should formation (why so, just my opinion):

1. Two days ago on stockta.com (wednesday), the analysis was overall bearish, short term neutral, near term very bearish, longer term bearish. Very surprised : the close for the day was 1.02. This has prompted my attempt to rationalize.

2. When I look at various daily charts including the one at TD Ameritrade and others, they have appeared to me S-H-S formation.

Just my opinion.

Post thoughts: in the recent path of DOV, the current stock performance is very puzzling. Tiago is also very neutral in all his recent email replies (he used to be very up beat) - of course, he should be quiet at this critical time.

Set-up ? 23 Jun 2017 12:24 #9502

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS

The possible shoulder and head and should formation (why so, just my opinion):

1. Two days ago on stockta.com (wednesday), the analysis was overall bearish, short term neutral, near term very bearish, longer term bearish. Very surprised : the close for the day was 1.02. This has prompted my attempt to rationalize.

2. When I look at various daily charts including the one at TD Ameritrade and others, they have appeared to me S-H-S formation.

Just my opinion.

Post thoughts: in the recent path of DOV, the current stock performance is very puzzling. Tiago is also very neutral in all his recent email replies (he used to be very up beat) - of course, he should be quiet at this critical time.

Franshei- I hope you are not throwing chicken bones too in order to get a grasp of what is to come...:grin:

My advice- relax and let the events play out. We all know it is DO or DIE and we all should accept that. Hedge even predicts 200 Mio appreciation on positive STAR news which is 6-7$, which should do me fine. I am more bearish even than he is.

Than again- I am a lot more bullish on a following European Scleroderma partner deal which in my view is the key to the whole future of Cytori - are they partner-able on the technology side. I think they are and prefer to dump any chart in the waste bucket right now and here, because they cannot project such events.
This is also key of course since we want to get comfortable with the shares OS when we are - say- in 2019.
The following user(s) said Thank You: franshei

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.886 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites