Username: Password: Remember me
Discussions on developments, which can move the market in certain directions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Selective buying

Selective buying 08 Jan 2018 16:20 #10908

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

Pelace wrote: Swissquote Bank SA just filed at 13G in CYTX owning 12% of CYTX or 5.54mm

Highly interesting- 1. implies shares OS 46-47 Mio (before RO+ what has been converted from Pref B to common as of a certain unknown date????) - no one knows- I have not seen any filing with that number.
Swiss owners are always with ulterior motives- their speciality is confidentiality and business. Smells like foreign (Arab? Celactive?) money a bit.
Anyway- >10% owners are forbidden as per statutes to my knowledge.....:whistle:

Time will tell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Selective buying 08 Jan 2018 16:56 #10909

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote:

Pelace wrote: Swissquote Bank SA just filed at 13G in CYTX owning 12% of CYTX or 5.54mm

Highly interesting- 1. implies shares OS 46-47 Mio (before RO+ what has been converted from Pref B to common as of a certain unknown date????) - no one knows- I have not seen any filing with that number.
Swiss owners are always with ulterior motives- their speciality is confidentiality and business. Smells like foreign (Arab? Celactive?) money a bit.
Anyway- >10% owners are forbidden as per statutes to my knowledge.....:whistle:

Time will tell

Fas, what statute forbids a 10%+ owner?

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 01:35 #10911

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 207
Fas
I tend to agree....filing not necessarily a positive for the long term viability of Cytori .
Swiss filers, Bahama filers...we will just have to see and although they should also report sales in a timely fashion they often do not.
Also agree Fas that this is a excellent indication of Series B conversions and imho a indication that the Maxim spike may also have seen conversion and warrant sales.
RS
10% cap due to poison pill although is Cytori in any position to enforce ?

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 04:48 #10912

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: RS

Hedge- the poison pill regulations never were retracted (from 2006 or so) and even reference to max. 9,99% ownership was made in the last RO prospectus. Also- Sabby did always adhere to it and reported 9,99% ownership a few times.

I smell the distinct smell of a deal coming- hopefully no take-over, since shareholders will be out of business than for peanuts.But than again, I never believed that Calhoun and Hedrick "couldnt" with each other- business is business. Than again- I also do know, Rickey et al prefer to act in their own interests.

We have the following funny things:

1. absolute silence on the trial front although things should have moved.
2. no shareholder meeting called yet to expand the authorized shares- for which reason CYTXR -in my view- cannot still be converted in common.
3. no move to the new building (lease must have been cancelled), which seems to point to change of plans.

Series B rights (after approx. 50% is converted) might become valuable and I suspect the Arabs/Swissquote, might have a big portion if they dare to pass 10% despite the poison pill.

Expect something. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 05:06 #10913

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
I tend to agree....filing not necessarily a positive for the long term viability of Cytori .
Swiss filers, Bahama filers...we will just have to see and although they should also report sales in a timely fashion they often do not.
Also agree Fas that this is a excellent indication of Series B conversions and imho a indication that the Maxim spike may also have seen conversion and warrant sales.
RS

HF - poison pill is per CYTX by-laws, not per any legal statute - only valid if CYTX decides to enforce which obviously they have not at this time - perhaps, they figure it is only temporary since the 12% may drop to under 10% on further dilution.

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 05:08 #10914

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: RS

Hedge- the poison pill regulations never were retracted (from 2006 or so) and even reference to max. 9,99% ownership was made in the last RO prospectus. Also- Sabby did always adhere to it and reported 9,99% ownership a few times.

I smell the distinct smell of a deal coming- hopefully no take-over, since shareholders will be out of business than for peanuts.But than again, I never believed that Calhoun and Hedrick "couldnt" with each other- business is business. Than again- I also do know, Rickey et al prefer to act in their own interests.

We have the following funny things:

1. absolute silence on the trial front although things should have moved.
2. no shareholder meeting called yet to expand the authorized shares- for which reason CYTXR -in my view- cannot still be converted in common.
3. no move to the new building (lease must have been cancelled), which seems to point to change of plans.

Series B rights (after approx. 50% is converted) might become valuable and I suspect the Arabs/Swissquote, might have a big portion if they dare to pass 10% despite the poison pill.

Expect something. :whistle:

Hopefully, if it's a deal, it's close to Maxim's $5!

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 05:28 #10915

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***HF - poison pill is per CYTX by-laws, not per any legal statute - only valid if CYTX decides to enforce which obviously they have not at this time - perhaps, they figure it is only temporary since the 12% may drop to under 10% on further dilution. ***

Very true RS...although I assume you mean dilution by conversion.

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 05:36 #10916

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas
Could we also just be seeing a result through TAP advisors ?
The Saudi's have had some problems as of late....although the $ amount we are talking can be made by many reading this board I assume.
I also wouldnt rule out some sort of Swiss, Bahama connection....meaning just all part of the game
Fun to speculate.

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 06:17 #10918

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
Could we also just be seeing a result through TAP advisors ?
The Saudi's have had some problems as of late....although the $ amount we are talking can be made by many reading this board I assume.
I also wouldnt rule out some sort of Swiss, Bahama connection....meaning just all part of the game
Fun to speculate.

As you say- the amounts involved are peanuts now for most wealthy individuals, whether they are in the Middle East, in Houston or London.

I am sticking to Middle east and Calhoun- anybody can search for Celactive on this Board and re-read my conspiracy theories- I still believe they are there- more than ever now.

After the year change 15 to 16, when we had those discussions- Celactive was about to be dismantled apparently although Calhoun/Perin still had Celactive in their employment profiles. Mid 17 the Company was about to be deleted from the Company Registrar in the UK. That did not happen, since "they" offered proof that this should not be the case (i.e. not dead or something) See PDF

File Attachment:

File Name: application-pdf.pdf
File Size: 13 KB
Attachments:

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 12:01 #10933

• fas
I just want to go on record here, that - assuming the Polish AMI , 40 patient study is on track and finished soon- folks interested in the cardiac application will have to act soon in view of the depressed prices.
With APOLLO and ADVANCE combined one does have a decent sample of 75 patients sufficient for a P2.

Just crossed my mind and wanted to take note.

Selective buying 09 Jan 2018 12:10 #10935

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas
I think it would be very interesting what some running a cardiac trial as far away as possible from Cytori's direct hands would report.
Thx.

Selective buying 18 Jan 2018 11:16 #10972

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney

As I had said I am not Hedge, but I see UPS and DOWNS for the time.

Selective buying 18 Jan 2018 12:04 #10973

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: I just want to go on record here, that - assuming the Polish AMI , 40 patient study is on track and finished soon- folks interested in the cardiac application will have to act soon in view of the depressed prices.
With APOLLO and ADVANCE combined one does have a decent sample of 75 patients sufficient for a P2.

Just crossed my mind and wanted to take note.

Fas, not that there has been all that much to talk about, but it has been a while since your last post - are you okay health wise?

Selective buying 18 Jan 2018 14:40 #10974

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, not that there has been all that much to talk about, but it has been a while since your last post - are you okay health wise?

Thanks for the question Rodney.

Yes- I am fine, but pretty exhausted. Last Saturday my Win 10 install somehow got corrupted, despite all standard Norton protection. I did not see another way out than do a complete re-set of my install, saving all my files but losing all apps/software and most important all usernames/passwords of the places I have visited in the past 20 years or so.

That was a lot of work and I still need a day or 2-3 to restore. Good thing about it- I am now pretty much a win 10 configuration expert and must say I like it. Very sophisticated but maybe not so for beginners.

Selective buying 18 Jan 2018 15:15 #10975

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, not that there has been all that much to talk about, but it has been a while since your last post - are you okay health wise?

Thanks for the question Rodney.

Yes- I am fine, but pretty exhausted. Last Saturday my Win 10 install somehow got corrupted, despite all standard Norton protection. I did not see another way out than do a complete re-set of my install, saving all my files but losing all apps/software and most important all usernames/passwords of the places I have visited in the past 20 years or so.

That was a lot of work and I still need a day or 2-3 to restore. Good thing about it- I am now pretty much a win 10 configuration expert and must say I like it. Very sophisticated but maybe not so for beginners.

A lot of nasty flu throughout the US - not sure how it is by you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2019-2020 raccoon-lodge.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.